Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Levi's 542 Women's Low Rise Tilted Flare Jean



This review is from: Levi's 542 Women's Low Rise Tilted Flare Jean (Apparel)


These are perfect little jeans. The rear pockets are super-cute. The "tilted" waistband (higher in the rear than the front) works like a charm. My husband told me to throw away all my other (expensive designer) jeans.
 
This review is from: Levi's 542 Women's Low Rise Tilted Flare Jean (Apparel)


I love Levi's 542 flare (which isn't really a flare as much as it is a boot cut). This pair in French Press (dark rinse) is my 5th pair. I have people comment on how cute they fit (like designer jeans but 1/4 the price). I think they look best on someone with a booty. The tipped waist is a dream so you aren't flashing back there. The legs are cut like you're bow legged and that is part of what makes them look good. That type of cut seems to slim your inner thighs without smashing your butt down! My only negative is that they start at a 4 and not smaller. What about girls that are 2 or 0? Fabulous fit!

No comments: