Friday, October 1, 2010

Levi's 512 Women's Perfectly Slimming Boot

Levi's 512 Women's Perfectly Slimming Boot Cut Jean with Tummy Slimming Panel


Visit Amazon's Levi's Store


See our full selection, shop by category, discover related brands, and more.
Levi's Brand Story

Founded by Bavarian immigrant Levi Strauss in 1853, during the California Gold Rush, Levi Strauss & Co. created the world's first denim jeans. For many generations of Americans, "Levi's" has been synonymous with "jeans." Today it's one of the world's largest apparel companies, offering Levi's,… Read the story & more in Amazon's Levi's Store.

This review is from: Levi's 512 Women's Perfectly Slimming Boot Cut Jean with Tummy Slimming Panel (Apparel)


I bought a pair of blue Levi's 512 Perfectly Slimming jeans about a year ago and they fit perfectly - they are my favorite jeans, so when I saw them available in black I thought it was a sure fit. Unfortunately, even though I ordered the same size, what I got was much looser fit (and much too long). I washed them several times to shrink them and they have improved enough to keep them, but they are far from the same fit that my earlier pair was.

No comments: