Friday, October 1, 2010

Levi's 515 Women's Mid Rise Classic Boot Cut Jean

Special Offers and Product Promotions



Buy from Amazon.com:

Eligible for Free Returns on Clothing items fulfilled by Amazon.com in the Amazon Clothing and Accessories Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Get $1.29 worth of MP3 downloads from Amazon MP3 when you order anything in Amazon's Denim Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Get free 2-Day shipping on your entire order when you use your MasterCard to purchase $75 or more in clothing or shoes sold by Amazon. If you're an Amazon Prime member, you'll receive a $10 credit towards a future purchase Here's how (restrictions apply)

This review is from: Levi's 515 Women's Mid Rise Classic Boot Cut Jean (Apparel)

I hesitated a bit after reading other reviews, but was absolutely delighted when I tried these jeans on. I ordered "Blue Wave" and the color was true to what's shown here. The fit was terrific - perfect for me. I'm about 5 foot 6 1/2 tall and the medium was perfect. I think after about 5 foot 8, you may need to order tall. The fabric is not extremely thin as you would expect in "cheap" jeans, and after you wash them, it is soft. The color does rub a bit, but with dark new jeans, that is to be expected. They are very comfortable on me and I ordered them in my regular size, and they fit nicely.
The fit is not too tight, not too loose. The cut is flattering with slimming boot leg. The rise is medium - not hip-hugger and not up to the belly button.
I had two other pairs of jeans that I loved and they are starting to wear out so I needed to find a new pair to replace them. I am very pleased to say, I have a new favorite pair of jeans - my new Levi 515's. Great jeans, great price. What more could you ask for?

No comments: