Vogue Bridal Sweetheart Neckline Lovely Layers Mermaid Wedding Dress
- Selection of high-grade materials and fine detail processing.
- 15 years focused wedding, quality assurance
- We have urgent service,make your dress within 20 days ready.
- Please refer to Amazon Women's regular size chart before placing the order.
- You can decide the size and color of every clothes. Please measure your specific sizes according to the description at the bottom of the product and send an Email to us.
From Vogue Bridal
a number of cultures have adopted the traditional Western custom of the white wedding, in which a bride wears a white wedding dress andveil. This tradition was popularized through the wedding of Queen Victoria. Some say Victoria's choice of a white gown may have simply been a sign of extravagance, but may have also been influenced by the values she held which emphasized sexual purity. Within the modern 'white wedding' tradition, a white dress and veil are unusual choices for a woman's second or subsequent wedding.
The use of a wedding ring has long been part of religious weddings in Europe and America, but the origin of the tradition is unclear. One possibility is the Roman belief in the Vena Amoris, which was believed to be a blood vessel that ran from the fourth finger (ring finger) directly to the heart, thus when a couple wore rings on this finger their hearts were connected. Historian Vicki Howard points out that the belief in the "ancient" quality of the practice is most likely a modern invention. "Double ring" ceremonies are also a modern practice, a groom's wedding band not appearing in the United States until the early 20th century.