Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Whiting Davis Heart Clutch,Valentine Heart bag


Don't wear your Heart on your sleeve, wear it on your shoulder! This sweet clutch from Whiting & Davis may be small, but will leave a lasting impression to everyone you encounter. The sturdy metal mesh design has a playful clasp closure, and opens to reveal just enough space to hold your necessities and a chic, optional chain strap.

I loved this purse. I lusted after it for about a month. It was going to be over $150 after S&H. Finally just went for it. It was a little bigger than I thought it was going to be. After about 3 days I decided I could spend that money on a purse i would get more use out of. I loved it..but in this day and age I have to be more practical. If you got the $$$....GO FOR IT!!!!

No comments: