Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ski Mask,Eye Hole - Black


This review is from: Ski Mask / Eye Hole - Black (Apparel)


Got this for my boyfriend, who lives in Pittsburgh, back in February. He says it works well enough to keep his face warm when it's snowing, but after a few weeks, even after repeated washings, it started to stink pretty badly. He wore it pretty often until he got a new one. For what it's worth, when I realized I needed a balaclava too, I decided to not buy a second of these. It's very good for the price, though.Ski Mask
 
The three I purchased came shipped in perfect condition. We went skiing in the mountains of NC with temperatures around 35 degrees. Temperatures at the top of the mountain had to be in the upper-20s, with winds gusting ferociously on the way up the lift. The facemask served the purpose 100%. Too bad there was no fresh snow

Price: $3.89   in Stock.

No comments: