Friday, November 9, 2012

Anne Klein Women's Honey Comb Swing Dress


Anne Klein Women's Honey Comb Swing Dress






Just browsing some online shopping offers and suddenly I came across the AK Anne Klein collection. My sis had always loved their collection and wanted a black dress for church wear and I thought I would surprise her. I got the size details from my mom and quickly placed an order for the Honeycomb Swing Dress (Black). The dress was a perfect fit for my sister and she loves the flare effect of the dress. The red belt is neat on the waist. With a variety of size options available finding the right size was not at all difficult. I am planning to get the V neck cotton dress also for her.


     

Anne Klein Women's Honey Comb Swing Dress



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Issues due to being unable to send Bitcoin from Itbit account.
Bitcoin is immensely popular these days? People invest heavily in Bitcoin and use the services of Itbit to do it. Do you also use Itbit to invest in Bitcoin? Are you unable to send Bitcoin from Itbit account? Are you looking for a solution to this Problem? If yes, then dial Itbit number 1-888-764-0492 and let the expert at Itbit take over all your problems. The highly proficient executive makes sure that all your queries are solved in a short span of time so that you do not stumble over the same issue again.
itbit customer support hours