Sunday, January 3, 2010

Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron


I just bought a chi 1 Inch Ceramic this chi to be exact. It's the goddess of all flat irons. I had a cheap Wal Mart hair iron. I used to have to wash my hair, take it into section, blow dry w/ a round brush THEN go over every piece of hair w/ my cra**y flat iron, again and again. And when I went outside, if it was rainy or humid, forget it, my hair would fuzz out all over again. I don't have curly curly hair more like really thick, frizzy, wavy sorta curly but not hair. Totally NOT cute. With the chi, my hair is super soft and looks like I was born with perfectly straight beautiful shiny hair. HA! Now I shower, towel dry and take the chii to it. It takes about 15 min. STAYS ALL DAY LONG and feels really great. I don't even need to use any anti frizz serum or anything like that. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny.

No comments: